Top Ad unit 728 × 90

.

Stream

WitFlix

Marvel Takeover: Hulk Smash

Oh Marvel, you tease. First you reveal your plans for the world-shattering Phase 3 set of Marvel Films, the "leaked" 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' comes to the interwebs, you end 'Marvel: Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D' as a lead to the Inhumans arc and debut the amazing mini-series of 'Agent Carter'...only to have 'Daredevil' and 'Marvel: Ages of S.H.I.E.L.D'  show up at the end to carry us throughout the year. Oh Marvel. I would love to sit here and write about how this is one of the most relentless and genius marketing schemes of all time but I'm too busy planning out my 2015-2020 budget so I don't end up eating ramen every day. But hey, at least I'll have my midnight release ticket to 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' right?

With that being said, Marvel released the second official trailer for the upcoming summer blockbuster 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' and it is glorious. Be prepared to see some Hulk versus Iron Man action and boy is the Hulk not happy. Take a peek below:



I have said it once...twice...three times...and I will say it again. All hail Marvel. They can (almost) do no wrong. 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' comes to theatres on May 1, 2015.
Marvel Takeover: Hulk Smash Reviewed by Craig on 7:38 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by WitFlicks © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.